Valve Help Please, Pictures Inside

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by GrantF, Sep 17, 2009.

1. GrantF

GrantF New Member

Hey guys, I accidentally broke off the selanoid on the water supply to my house/sprinklers, It broke the threading off the valve that I have, I went to Lowes and they didn't have the part, the valve I have is like a one peice thing where the threads that the selanoid screws into is a part of the valve its self. There are no brand names or writing on it. Here are pics of it

Valve peice:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Where it attatches to:

[​IMG]

How it connects:

[​IMG]

So I was wondering what type of valve do I have and where can I get a replacement, and if there's anything else I should know about installing it etc let me know please.

Thanks.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. BRD

BRD New Member

Not totally sure, but it looks like a Irritrol or older Richdel AVB electric solinoid valve. Don't think you will find it in any of the big box stores, so try a local irrigation supplier or contractor. A complete new unit should be around $30 something dollars.