Vacuum Breaker (anti-siphon) valve on Outdoor Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

lloydks

Reaction score
I've been to Lowe's and to a local wholesaler of plumbing parts and both have sold me a replacement kit for a vacuum breaker (anti-siphon) valve on my outdoor faucet. Neither of them will work because they have coarse threads and the original one has fine threads. Any vendor on the web that might have a replacement? There doesn't seem to be any brand on the item so I have no idea the manufacturer.

LloydKS

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
I would bet you have an Arrowhead Sillcock. http://champion-arrowhead.com/

arrowhead-bk1390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lloydks

Reaction score
I believe you might be right after visiting their website. It didn't look like they had a full kit to replace the valve and the cap. Do you happen to know of the part number(s) offhand?

I can't really see any identification on the faucets. I know they were installed when the house was built around 1994.

Thanks,

lloydks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks