V.I.Poo embarrassing bathroom odors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
Okay yeah! I was watching the Andy Griffith show tonight and the commercial about pooing came on. The episode was about TV producers wanting the have Andy in their show. But anyway the thing come on in between the show with this looker, and next thing I know they're showing things like donuts in a bowl and taking about poo. Seriously. I was like........What????

This is what was said on the video, just so you know I didn't write this. Why..........did you think I did?

"The time has come to change the way we face embarrassing bathroom odors! V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to. Air Wick's collection of scents (Lavender, Lemon, Rose and Fruits) trap nasty smells in the bowl and release a spectacular fragrance that leaves the bathroom smelling better than before you used it. Check out all four fragrances at www.vi-poo.com!"

Okay...........Now I have to get that out of my head and go back to watching football. Eagles and Green Bay.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks