Urinals - Slow draining

Users who are viewing this thread

TPA

Reaction score
Hi all. We have a few office buildings and now have a urinal which is starting to drain slowly. Not terribly slowly, still flowing, but definitely not at the rate it used to.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this, short of yanking the urinal off the wall? Our usual plumber said he really'd prefer we "use draino or something" instead of having him pull the urinal and snaking out the line. BUT, from what I saw on the Draino containers, the Draino folks say you shouldn't use it with toilets, so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks!

Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle. Avoid splashing. Clean up spills at once. Keep hands, face, and children away from drains while using Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover. Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover because Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may still be present if drain did not clear. Do not use in toilets. For slow running toilets, use Drano® Prevention. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks