urinal flushvalves

Users who are viewing this thread

DrewJ

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a new plumber with a school division. My boss is gone for a month, so I thought i would direct my dumb questions to someone else. I have a leaking flush tank that serves just one urinal. Wondering if they make a flushvalve for 1/2" supply, or if i can just use a reducer. If anyone can help me out that would be good. Or, I probably should just ask a whole saler. Thank you

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
If it's a Sloan flush valve you can get every single piece needed to totally rebuild it.

DrewJ

Reaction score
there is no flushvalve there yet. It's a flushtank. Was thinking of switching to flushvalve. But the water supply is only 1/2". Wanted to know if there is a valve that can be fed by 1/2" water supply.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Well, I'm scratching the old noggin here. You have a urinal with a flush tank? Guess I'm not picturing what you're talking about. However, Sloan flush valves don't like small pipes feeding them. They need volume and quite a bit of it to flush properly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks