Unifit t-bolts

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by chrisexv6, Feb 4, 2010.

1. chrisexv6

chrisexv6 New Member

Just picked up my Soiree toilet and opened the Unifit box. There are a couple notes included talking about shorter t-bolts for the Lloyd toilet, but every other skirted model using the longer bolts.

Alas, my Unifit hardware bag only has the shorter ones.

Im assuming I can get a correct set from my dealer tomorrow, but in the off chance I cannot, can any old 2.25" t-bolt be used? (i.e. from Lowes or HD)

Thanks in advance.

-Chris
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Any t-bolt will work. Pick an all brass one to ensure things don't rust in the long-term.
  3. fred54

fred54 New Member

I just got an Eco Soiree. It also came with the shorter t-bolts, but I don't think it's a mistake. It certainly appears that the shorter bolts will be long enough to do the job.

I noticed that the date on the bottom of the sheet of paper that said that only the Lloyd used the shorter t-bolts was 2005. I believe (judging by dates on posts here) that the Soiree didn't exist until 2006.

Perhaps Toto hasn't realized that the sheet needs to be updated.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Models like the Lloyd, Guenevere and Soirree, use the shorter bolts.