Ultramaxx Fusion-Welded Residential Vinyl Windows

Users who are viewing this thread

clearchoicewindows

Reaction score
Website
www.clearchoicewindowsofutah.com
Residential vinyl windows have some important advantages such as: they are energy efficient, require no maintenance and they also cut the noise considerably. Even more, if you are concerned about the environmental impact of construction waste you will be happy to know that vinyl windows are recyclable.
Vinyl windows are created from a plastic named polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. This material has a high R-value, meaning the amount of insulation it can provide. And that is why these windows are the popular and economical alternative to aluminum, wood, and fiberglass.

These Ultramaxx Fusion-Welded Residential Vinyl Windows are not only beautiful, but their heavy-gauge, fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframe structure makes them incredibly strong and tough. Years of operation and harsh weather won't diminish their quality or performance. And they offer superior resistance to the elements and to air and water infiltration. If you decide to go with these residential vinyl windows, you'll see how they will pay for themselves through lower energy costs, freedom from maintenance and increased property values and the best part is you can see your home in a whole new light-inside and out-with these windows.

After I searched the web for some reviews. here's what I found about these Ultramaxx Fusion-Welded Residential Vinyl, based on customer's ratings:
Pros:
Attractive(8), Glass sealed securely(7), Good insulation(8), Opens/shuts smoothly(9)
Best Uses:
Decoration(3), Energy conservation(7), Lighting(5), Ventilation(5)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks