Tuscany shower faucet cartridge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by fritzie03, Jan 2, 2012.

1. fritzie03

fritzie03 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Tuscany is usually a pattern, NOT a company, and if that is the case with yours we would need a manufacturer and a picture of your faucet.
  3. fritzie03

fritzie03 New Member

tuscany faucets are made by company called ldr industries. there has been other question about where to buy cartgidges part number is HL-40. I emailed co. hoping to here from them.Thought some body out there my know where to purchase cartridge?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
  4. cacher_chick

cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

I recall Menaards selling Tuscany. You might check there if there is one in your area.

Menaards.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
  5. DonL

DonL Banned

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  6. fritzie03

fritzie03 New Member

Thanks for info we do have mennards in are area. I will check with them to see if they have replacement cartgrides. Good luck in rose bowl!
  7. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

If that is really the cartridge you need, then, when you try to find one, ask for Dominion, Harrington, or Zurn, because they all use that same piece. I cannot give you part numbers because my source uses their own numbering system and you would not be able to buy from them anyway.
  8. Larry Wallace

Larry Wallace New Member

After buying a tuscany cordova shower/tub faucet/shower head I proceeded to put the new Tuscany cartridge into the old Tuscany brass housing--it didn't work. In fact I broke the cartridge trying to make it work. I live 30 miles from the closest hardware and didn't feel right claiming it was damaged when I bought it. The company who handles the parts stateside (made in Chine) is a company called Globe Union. I called 1-888-328-2383 and told them what happened. They shipped me a new one at no cost. Make sure you have the right model # when talking to these folks or you'll be wasting your time. I got the part in 3 business days USPS!!
  9. Flunkie-Frank

Flunkie-Frank New Member

Tuscany Brass Tub/Shower Valve

How can I identify the MODEL Number. Found a patent number, and a sticker that says TIM # 18059 but that is all. Tub/Shower Valve is about 8 yrs old, and needs new CARTRIDGE. hardware has a couple in stock, but not same as mine.
    Tx.
    F.