Tsurami Dewatering Pumps.....Anybody familar

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
I've been reading up on reviews on the Tsurami Pumps...and it's mostly all postive.Never heard of this brand, bit it's looks like it's catered more to the trades than your average homeowner....

I'm looking for a good/great surface pump. Currently in my stash is a Wayne 1/2 and a Ridgid. The Ridgid is more preferred cause it requires less than 1" of water to prime/operate and get's just as low as the wayne.

I've been smitted with water issues 2 years in a row...Want to add a backup pump in the stash. The Tsurami looks like it may be the one.

Anyone familiar with them . Quality, reliability ?

Ben in IL

Reaction score
Tsurami is pretty well known in the pond community, and has been established as a good brand there for quite a while.

Those pond pumps are typically running full time recirculating the flow through filters and waterfalls, so that should be a good proving ground for their overall design.

If you do a search on a pond, water garden, or koi board you might be able to get some direct input.

Hope that helps!
Ben

Chefwong

Reaction score
There is a video or two of the LSC running around. It's slow as a dewatering pump....but the surface pump capabilities is what what I'm looking at..

Chefwong

Reaction score
I think build quality is good with these...the LSC weiging in around 35lbs or so.
Too much $$$ for how I plan to use it for.
My Ridgid goes just down as 1/8 - similar to the LSC, but it was $90 or so compared to the $400 price tag on this LSC

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks