Trying to identify brand of faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by powerski4me, Jan 7, 2013.

1. powerski4me

powerski4me New Member

Good morning! I am trying to identify the brand and perhaps model of the kitchen faucet in our rental home. I have attached a photo. I am trying to find out if it is possible to replace just the rubber cover for the spray buttons or whether we will have to replace the whole thing. Thanks so much for your help!

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Second question first. No you cannot just get new covers for the buttons.

As for the make and model, it could be a "WaterRight" faucet from Costco, (I don't remember if their buttons or on the top or bottom of the spout), if so, it was probably made by Danze Faucets and if so, they can furnish the new spout.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013