Trying to Fit a Specific Shower Need

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mystik1, Aug 19, 2008.

1. mystik1

mystik1 New Member

I have almost given up. So, in my millionth web search, I happened upon this site, and thought I would ask here to see if somehow has a solution. I am trying to find a walk-in shower solution for a large, visually impaired individual. I'm trying to find one that is large, has steam functionality built-in, and has a large seat. I can find numerous showers that are large, walk-in, and with steam, but the seating is what is really causing me trouble. Most of them come with two smaller seats instead of one large seat. The seat should be able to support about 425lbs. Can anyone help? Thanks much in advance.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

shower

Find an ADA compliant shower stall.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

This would be fairly easy to do custom. If you want to go that route, check out www.johnbridge.com.