True Union Ball Valves

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Giles, May 6, 2009.

1. Giles

Giles Retired tool & Die and Mechanic

Are there any true union ball valves made in America? All I have found are from Communist China and are almost as hard to operate as my chinese valves that are about 5 years old. They are 1 1/2" valves for the return on my swimming pool.
    I am just fed-up with buying Chinese junk!
    If I can't find valves that can be operated by my wife, there is no need for me to change the ones I have.
    Am I wrong in assuming American made valves are available and are easier to operate?
  2. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

May I point you to your older post http://www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28514&highlight=True Union Ball Valves
  3. Giles

Giles Retired tool & Die and Mechanic

4. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

Don't bother deleting the posts, mistakes happen. I was wondering why the duplicate post. My condolences to you and your family. I do hope the links posted are helpful.