Trickling Sound in Toto Soiree

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Kat1, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Kat1

Kat1 New Member

On Terry's Recommendation, I bought a Toto Soiree and it has been installed but I have two questions. First of all, when any liquid is added to the toilet bowl (either during use or just pouring something into the bowl), there is an immediately trickling sound for several seconds. It does not happen when the bowl fills after a flush. Any idea what is causing that? It is a little unnerving. Secondly, the lid does not seem to fit down over the tank correctly. There is a velcro strip to hold it on but it looks sort of strange...like a mistake. You can actually see the unglazed rim under the closed lid. Do other people have the same situation or is it just my toilet?
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The sound for a few seconds is normal with the plastic Unift that connects the bowl to the floor.
  3. Kat1

Kat1 New Member

Thanks for the info. I guess there is nothing I can do to make it quieter?
  4. Furd

Furd Engineer

My Toto Carlyle does the same thing. After a few weeks you won't hear it, or at least it won't bother you. ;)