Toto with RH actuator?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by chemess, Apr 25, 2005.

1. chemess

chemess New Member

Hello,

We are interested in installing three Toto Ultramax or Drake toilets in the home we are building, but one of them must have a right hand trip actuator. Every Toto picture shows a left hand trip lever and the Toto site does not indicate that option. It is for my husband's bathroom. He is in a wheelchair and cannot reach the far side of the toilet, which is where the standard LH actuator is placed. Are we SOL?

Regards,

Dee Ritter
    Albany, OR

2. srdenny

srdenny Plumbing Contractor

Plumbing Contractor
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Jamie Love

Jamie Love Plumbing expert

I run a plumbing busineess with my dad, Terry
    The tank for that is the ST743SR, which we have in stock in the Seattle area. This will fit on any of the Toto Drake models.

5. chemess

chemess New Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip!

I looked it up on the Toto site, but was discouraged to find it was an ADA toilet. Ironically, the 16.5"+ bowl height in ADA models is a hindrance for wheelchair users who must use a commode/shower wheelchair placed over the bowl. But, happily, there is also a non-ADA Drake with a right hand trip lever: CST744SR.

That was a real help. Thanks again!

Dee