Toto Upton Showerhead vs 10" Square Rain Showerhead

Users who are viewing this thread

gvladybug

Reaction score
I'm looking for a reasonably priced rain shower head. I have the Brizo Vesi shower with diverter which are yet to be installed.

I don't think that we will heavily use the rain shower but I do want one as it's easier to install it now rather than later down the road.

I have been looking for a square rain shower head and I don't want to spend a significant amount. I don't think we will use it much.

So I was looking at the Toto shower heads. Anyone know what the difference between the Upton and the 10" rain shower head is?

I called Toto and they said it was most likely the arm. The Upton has a swivel head connecting to the arm and the rain shower head is fixed.

I will be installing this from the ceiling so I am wondering since the Upton is about $800-$1000 cheaper would the Upton thread onto a fixed ceiling arm?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks