Toto undermount sink issue - ring around outside of drain

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ktsamis, Jun 25, 2014.

1. ktsamis

ktsamis New Member

Hi Everyone,

I purchased a toto undermount sink that we had installed about a year ago. There is a ring around the outside of the drain that was not glazed for some reason. The surface was a bit rough but I figured it was toto, so they must have a reason for it. That area has now discolored and is just ugly. What is the purpose of this area being unglazed and how to I fix it?

Thanks in advance!