TOTO Ultramax II, Gwyneth MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Terry, Jul 19, 2008.

1. tesla

tesla New Member

Thanks for the info about the kleenex on the toilet tank top. That anti slip material works well on many things.

I can't believe I'm so excited about getting a new toilet! I'm replacing a 1995 contractor grade toilet. As many of you know the toilets during that era were the beginning of the low flow toilets and they obviously didn't get it right the first time.
  2. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

Tesla: I can believe it. I'm still kicking myself for not replacing sooner the horrible low-flow that I tore out and replaced with our first Drake. Believe me, you're among friends when you share your excitement! (Did you see the post from the guy some time ago that said that since he replaced his horrible toilet with a Drake, he's been yelling "TOTO!!!" every time he flushes it, he is so happy. Apparently, this went on for weeks, driving his wife crazy. I think it's just so nice to have something that we use every day work so well, particularly after we have had to suffer with the opposite.) The Ultramax II is a great toilet, and you are right to be excited! Just come back here for solace if your family/friends don't share quite your level of enthusiasm.

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  4. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

Nice looking cart and such at the terrylove.biz link. I had been using the "sale on toilets' link from your main site, which brings one to a different place...

Are you selling any Original Drakes with the new tank? CST744EN? I think it's a nice look for spots for which the Drake might be a little too "modern", although I think the Original Drake looks nice in a very wide array of settings.
  5. Terry

Good point about the new tank option on the Drake. That does look nice. I better check on those here on Monday and see if I can add those.
    Thanks for the nice words on the new shopping pages.
    I will be removing the old pages as soon as I've switched over completely.
  6. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

My pleasure. I look forward to "shopping" the new pages soon! :)
  7. Terry

[​IMG]

MS604114CEFG TOTO Ultramax II
  8. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

Hey, Terry. Looks nice! Wondering whether you have sold any of the MS604114CUFG "Ultramax II 1G" toilets yet. Given that the Drake II 1G seems to be faring pretty well in eco-conscious market areas, I'm thinking that the equivalent Ultramax II might do very well...
  9. Terry

I've been selling the 1G Drake II, but haven't seen the 1G Ultramax II yet. Of course it's been on their web site a while.