Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
thu9090r-01.jpg

TOTO THU9090R adapter for extending the supply line farther lower to help with the Washlet installation on a TOTO Aquia.

thu9090r-02.jpg

This converts the 7/8" female to 7/8" male threads as an extension.

thu9090r-03.jpg

thu9090r-04.jpg

thu9090r-05.jpg

TOTO CST416M with the A200 Washlet. SW2024-01

buckminster

Reaction score
Got the Toto C200 washlet for my wife = happy wife, happy life, as they say..:D

Problem: the Tee-fitting supplied with the C200 [IMG_1691] has a bottom flange that is 7/8" IPS - so far so good - but this flange has a 1/8" thickness that is machined flat on the mating surface [IMG_1690]. This flat surface doesn't make a water-tight seal using the typical USA 7/8" & cone washer connection that toilet supply hoses here in the US come with.

What water supply hose connection type and/or washer do I need to connect to my angle stop? Will the Toto THU9090R hose extension's white plastic connector fit this flange? I'd prefer a hose that has a 3/8" compression fitting at the angle stop.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1689.JPG
    IMG_1689.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1691.JPG
    IMG_1691.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 899

Reach4

Reaction score
Got the Toto C200 washlet for my wife = happy wife, happy life, as they say..:D

Problem: the Tee-fitting supplied with the C200 [IMG_1691] has a bottom flange that is 7/8" IPS - so far so good - but this flange has a 1/8" thickness that is machined flat on the mating surface [IMG_1690]. This flat surface doesn't make a water-tight seal using the typical USA 7/8" & cone washer connection that toilet supply hoses here in the US come with.

Check the toilet supply lines at your favorite plumbing stuff place. Most of them, I think, have a flat washer rather than a cone.

You can use a little silicone grease on the washer. No tape.

Most have 3/8 compression on the other end -- just what you want.

buckminster

Reaction score
Thanks will make a run at it with a proper plumbing supply shop. All Home Despot's 7/8" fittings had a small brass cone in the base, which made the connection not sealable with the Toto flat-faced Tee fitting and its flat washer. Stay tuned.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
b200_s3.jpg

The tee comes with an extra washer for the fill valve. Use one on the top of the fitting, and save the second one. The flex connector has a washer already on it's end.

And the new one.
thu6234-terrylove-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks