Toto supreme---should I

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by tameria11, Dec 9, 2004.

1. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

Hi Everyone
    New here, just bought a fixer upper in Northern Ontario. I wanted to buy a couple of Toto ultra max but found the price restrictive ( A lot of money) up here in Canada. Have seriously been looking at the TOTO Supreme round bowl. Our main floor bath is very small. Need some feedback on the Supreme model ( How many grams, noise, Does it work?
    Thanks Dave
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Dave,
    The Toto Supreme is a good toilet. Fairly quiet, good flush and a very simple install.
    I don't see where the MaP did any testing on this, but it is very similar to the Toto Ultimate, which has been serving my customers well.

I've sold quit a few of them with good results.
    Terry
  3. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

Toto Ultramax, Terry...

Hi Terry:
    Thanks for your quick reply. Great Site!!
    If it was your home and you were building a new bathroom, would you spend an extra $ 200.00 on an Ultramax and make room, or do you feel the Supreme is good enough. You speak very highly of the Ultramax. We have two young girls (8 and 14) The only time I see the bathroom is when they are at school or the toilet is plugged!! Our bathroom is a very busy place. The bathroom is 6'8"/6'8" square.
    Thanks Dave
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

As far as size goes, do you mean how tall the tank is?
    Both the Supreme and the Ultramax are similar in length and width.
    The Ultramax does have a taller tank, which may or may not fit under a "banjo" counter top.
    As far as performance goes, because the Supreme can be had for less, I would try it. I'm sure it works much better than what you have now.
  5. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

under Banjo

Hi Terry
    We are thinking of a banjo with the Supreme, or frosted glass shelving above the tank with the Ultra
    Dave
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2004