Toto SS113 Seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Stu L.

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Toto Ultramax round front toilet that came with a soft close seat that fit it perfectly. Time and my behind have taken their toll, so I ventured out to the local plumbing supply for a replacement, which I bought. When I got home, much to my shock and dismay, I saw that the seat had changed. The new seat was shaped almost like a funnel, with the walls sloped down toward the toilet water. When the seat is fully open, the back of the seat stays at least 2" from the toilet tank. If I lean back on the seat it actually bends and distorts the seat by the time it hits the tank, which will surely lead to premature breakage. The hinge cover lies flush with the back edge of the toilet opening and the seat opening is much smaller than the opening in the original stock seat. I have a sense of humor, but when I sit down to defecate it's no joke. This seat wasn't cheap, and I'm not sure I can even return a toilet seat that's been installed. Does anyone know if the original good seats are still even available, or if there is a similar aftermarket substitute? Thanks.
Stu L.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks