Toto Soiree Toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by reb, Jul 28, 2007.

1. reb

reb New Member

[​IMG]

I am considering buying a couple of Toto Soiree Toilets because of the ADA height and the SanaGloss finish but I haven't read anything about the effectiveness of the Cyclone flushing system. Has anyone had any experience with this toilet or seen any test data? Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

It will perform much like the Toto Ultramax, but with a rinse that circles around the bowl.
    I'm getting quite a few repeat sales on these.
    The bowl height is 16-1/8" high.
  3. Peanut9199

Peanut9199 Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale

If your lucky to find one, we can't keep any in stock.
    I receive maybe a 6 a month and still have backorders.
    I received nothing but good responses about this toilet and i think Toto should create all thier toilets with this flushing system i would recieve no complaints about the bowls not being cleaned properly.
  4. willmed

willmed New Member

See my post above on the Guinivere. Except for the leak which I expect to be a minor problem it's been great. We're planning on the Soiree, which is the same as the Guinivere on the inside, to replace the Champion in our master bedroom.