Toto Soiree toilet problem

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by rbraff, Sep 25, 2013.

1. rbraff

rbraff New Member

I have a 2 year old Soiree. Recently it started to fill on its own at intermittent times. I changed the set screw level multiple times (equivalent to changing "ball" height) with some improvement. I ultimately changed the flapper with no dripping for a week. Now I am back to square one. No evidence of any leakage anywhere. A plumber came and "fixed" the problem (he did not).
    Anyone have a suggestion?

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    www.terrylove.com/korky

Depending on the fill valve, if that's the problem, it may just need the filter cleaned.
    The link above goes through some of the issues.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement