Toto softclose seat w/Eljer toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jumpyg

Reaction score
I'm putting in an Eljer Patriot Savoy toilet. I've put in two Totos in the past, and my wife wants the softclose seat. I know, the seat is as much as the toilet.

The problem is, my "cotton white" toto seat is quite a bit whiter than the Eljer toilet I bought. Has anyone used Toto's "colonial white" seat with a white Eljer toilet? Looking at Toto's site, it looks like it might not be "white enough" for the Eljer. I'd hate to order one and then find it's not the right color.

Thanks for the help!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but it is what Toto says about color matching their products.

Attachments

• Toto.jpg
    Toto.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 427

Jumpyg

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! So I'm going to trust Toto and assume that colonial white would be even more off than the cotton. I guess I'll look for some other seat.

cotboll.jpg

Cotton White

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks