Toto Maris vs. Kohler Persuade?

Users who are viewing this thread

judmen

Reaction score
I have found reviews on the Toto Maris toilet, but nothing on the Kohler Persuade. Has anyone had experience with the Kohler? I think it is uglier but my contractor uses Kohler more than Toto. Everyone I have talked to said use Toto. I want a dual flush, comfort height, well-flushing/cleaning toilet.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
The entire Toto line boasts excellent-flushing toilets of the highest manufacturing quality. The Kohler line isn't so consistent. Given Kohler's advertising, marketing and public reputation, this is shocking, but true.

Let's review: Who's paying for the product? Who's living with the product? Who is leaving after installing the product and pocketing the profit? It's not like there's anything special about installing one brand of toilet over another. It's like saying that your contractor preferred Phillips light bulbs over GE bulbs. They both screw in the same so get the one you want. If he doesn't know where to get it, do a little research (like the research that found this site) and you can order one yourself. You can also call around local plumbing supply houses (the prices will be all over the place, so make at least 3 calls).

When I want X and someone tells me, "Well, we usually don't do X," my response is always, "I'm so glad to hear that you sometimes DO do X, because that is what I would like."

bmdc_07.jpg

Kohler Persuade

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks