Toto G Max - Leak between Bowl and Floor

Users who are viewing this thread

wioskod

Reaction score
I recently installed 3 new Toto G Max toilets. I am having trouble with 1 of them. There is water between the bowl and the floor. I removed it, and re-installed with a new wax ring. Same issue.

I am using Toto G Max bowl and Tank and Jumbo size Kant Leak wax ring.

When I insert toilet paper/paper towel under the bowl, it soaks up moisture. When I removed the bowl, the imprint in the linoleum left by the bowl was wet, all the way around. A perfect wet footprint from the bowl. The inside of the footprint, inclduing the wax ring, appears dry.

Please advise on how to determine what is leaking. I have already dried the bowl and filled it with water, let it stand and then looked underneath. Dry all the way around. This tells me there is not a crack in the bowl, right?

I am fairly certain the floor bolts were OK, as the bowl was solid and did not move when being used.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks