Toto EcoDrake?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by wfon55, Mar 10, 2009.

1. wfon55

wfon55 New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    All the reviews of the Toto Drake are very positive, but I was wondering if there's any reported experience with the Toto EcoDrake - the report from the CWWA site reports 500 MAP flush for the EcoDrake Round Front compared to the 800 for the regular EcoDrake RF. Would it be best to avoid the Eco models until there's been more experience with them?
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    Of the study you mention, they believe that anything over 500 grams is overkill.

I've been using two Eco products for a year now.
    The EcoDrake and the Gweneth
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Donn2390

Donn2390 New Member

Dec 12, 2008
    I installed an eco drake in early January. I couldn't be happier. It does everything it's supposed to do, and more.
    You will not be disappointed if you purchase one...
  5. CarlH

CarlH New Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Northern VA
    I have the Eco Drake elongated in my master bath for over a year now. I have no complaints so far. I would not hesitate to buy another.
  6. Baron

Baron New Member

Jul 18, 2008
    I also have the Eco Drake -- Elongated.

No complaints -- love it.

Easy to install, looks nice, and powerful flush -- what more could you ask.

I've been recommending it to friends and family.
  7. Probedude

Probedude New Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Ditto here. Bought one, liked it so much I bought another to replace an existing older Toto.
  8. daleq

daleq New Member

Mar 12, 2009
    We've had our EcoDrake (one ADA elongated, one standard round) for over a month and have been very happy.

9. Neotonic

Neotonic New Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Southern California or Russia
    My Parents have an EcoDrake Elongated. i have "Tested" it... it is very good. it is fast, powerful. i would recommend this toilet to anyone :)