Toto Eco Supreme CST863E with flush tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Crosstalk

Reaction score
Hello. After needing to replace the flapper about every 12-18 months, I decided to try the newer flush tower drain valve. The silicone seal should do better in my water (at least I'm hoping so).

Does anyone know the proper setup for this? Should the flush rod be bent over the top of the tower to pull the mechanism straight up? The rod already bumps the front of the tower on the way back down because it rests a bit lower than the top of the tower. If I bend it on top, it's going to rest on and hit the tower. It seems unlikely that the handle is worn and the rod is sitting too low, but I guess it's possible.

It flushes ok with the setup shown, but doesn't seem ideal. Thanks.

ms864114e-4.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 323
Last edited by a moderator:

Terry434

Reaction score
I would like to try this new tower on my two month old Toto Eco Drake because the flapper leaks at times. Did it come with good instructions? Is it working so far?

Any comments welcome. Thanks.

Crosstalk

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't notice your reply until now. Yes it has been working well. The instructions are ok. You will need to adjust the chain and hook placement on the flush lever so the chain isn't stretched over the top of the tower (at least that was the case on my model--yours may vary).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks