Toto Eco Clayton

Users who are viewing this thread

davitz

Reaction score
I love the look of the Toto Guinevere and terry has rated it highly, but it's so costly. I can live with the look of the Eco Clayton, but Terry hasn't rated it and I'm not sure about the flush system. The Drake II is highly rated and apparently has same flush system as the Guinevere, but I don't like the look as much as the Clayton. Any feedback on the Clayton? I'm building a house and the builder wants to use Mansfield Alto 135.16 but i've read bad things in this forum. Any other alternatives? Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If you're looking at the list prices, don't! Nearly anywhere you can buy the Toto toilets will sell one to you for (sometimes much) less than list price. For an approximation, check Terry's store price. He won't ship, but it's an indication of what is a fair price for the thing. Pretty much any Toto beats any of the older toilets out there...I have no experience with the Clayton, but do with Toto in general, and it has all been positive. At one time, Toto did offer a builder's grade toilet, it was better than most, but I don't think they do anymore in this market.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Clayton is a very solid product.
I've sold and installed quite a few. Like the other products from TOTO; 3" flush valve, 2-1/8" trapway, and excellent quality control. They pretty much sell themselves.

cst784-tan-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks