Toto Dual Max 0.9 flush?

Users who are viewing this thread

Keith Bellairs

Reaction score
The flush valve on my Aquia makes me wonder. When I use the full flush it opens the valve and flushes. Does not seem to make any difference how long I hold the button.

The half flush seems very different. A quick press gives too little to finish the siphon. A long hold on the low flush button drains the tank. So getting a half flush seems to be an art form - learning how long to hold the button.

So it seems like the half flush does not really select a 0.9 gal flush. I would have expected a full press of the button to provide a metered output. Is there an adjustment I am missing? Is the flush valve broken? Or is that just the way it goes?

Keith Bellairs

Reaction score
A final note in case anyone ever finds this thread. I looked at the instructions for adjusting the partial flush. When I installed the toilet I did not touch the blue float adjustment because it was at the right height. Out of curiosity now, I dropped the float one notch and to my surprise the partial flush began to work correctly. It seems like the blue float may have been hung up and not dropping. Might be something to look for if the partial flush is not right.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks