Toto Drake toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

sweetprudy

Reaction score
I wanted to replace my toilet with a new one that worked well and conserved water even though I was a renter and had to pay for it myself.I had no idea what I should select and found this site. I looked at all the reviews and decided I was really interested in one of the TOTO toilets after reading all the positive reviews. I found a dealer in my area and decided on the Drake..elongated and and the ada compliant one. It was very basic, but stylish and had lots of power. I AM IN LOVE WITH MY TOILET. It looks great, is quiet, sturdy and has a very powerful flush! My plumber laughs at all the pleasure I get over a toilet. I am thrilled, would make the same decision over again and am grateful that I was able to read reviews and see the differences in each style on this site. Oh..I also love my soft close seat. Thanks to everyone and their opinions because I read them ALL!

Herk

Plumber
Reaction score
You aren't alone. I've installed higher-grade Totos and had the customers taking people back to their bathrooms to see how their toilet flushes, and just gushing about how wonderful it is. I suppose it depends upon how horrible the previous toilet was.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks