Toto Drake (Terry's list of recommended toilets)

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by azsun1411, Oct 17, 2010.

1. azsun1411

azsun1411 New Member

Wanting to install an ADA height toilet. Looking at the Drake on Terry's list of recommended toilets.
    Is the CST744SL the best toilet for flush (removal) and bowl cleaning? Also, does it have a glazed
    trapway? If not, how important is a glazed trapway? Little confused on the Drake II, Eco, etc.
    Getting ready for a knee replacement and understand an ADA height toilet will be helpful. Now have
    26 year old water guzzler's.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

A little roughness in the trapway helps. To test this, throw a baby wipe on a textured wall one on the mirror.
    The baby wipe on the textured wall will fall off first.

Either the CST744SL, CST744EL or the Drake II CST454CEFG will work fine.
    This year I have an ileostomy bag, so for that, I like the Drake II. Of these models, only the Drake II has Sanagloss.
    While you are looking at toilets, the Vespin II is good too. Skirted bowl, and Sanagloss.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  3. azsun1411

azsun1411 New Member

Thanks Terry. I'll look at all 3 and value your recommendations. Brother dealt with similar issue. My best to you!