Toto drake ii or ultramax ii?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The Drake has a taller tank. This puts the water higher, so it has to fall further. That effect is true for most toilets, regardless of brand. This gives it a slightly better flush, but for practical purposes, 'normal' people typically don't stress either one.

jkhott

Reaction score
I thought the drake ii would be the better flushing toilet since it had the higher height. Hopefully the ultramax ii won't disappoint as I ended up choosing that today instead of the drake ii. The deciding factor was it being a one piece and easier to clean after my little men use the toilet. If we have sweating issues we will look into mixing water in the line. Thanks for everyone's help.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
The Ultramax II isn't going to disappoint you. We have a Carlyle II (same thing with a skirt) and love it. Flushes great. Amazing it can do that on so little water. Looks great, too.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
With all of the complaints about low flow toilets not flushing well, it's easy to understand your concern. However, any Toto toilet from the least expensive to the most expensive will flush well. So go with the one that looks the best to you, and quit worrying about it. LOL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks