Toto Drake/Distance From Wall

Users who are viewing this thread

stymie

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing a Toto Drake ADA with the elongated bowl for a small bathroom. I need to know how far from the back wall will the front end of the bowl be if the floor bolts are 13 1/2 inches from the wall?
Steve

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's designed for the bolts to be 12" from the wall, so add 1.5" to the spec sheet's dimmensions. I don't remember if it is available with a 14" rough-in, if it is, it may fit and then it would be 1/2" less than normal. Some of the other models of Totos also come with 14" rough-ins. Keep in mind, some toilets actually move the whole thing one way or the other, some just put a bigger tank on. If they just use a bigger tank, it will stick out more.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
With a standard 12" rough, the end of the bowl would be 28.75" to 29" from the back wall.

With your rough of 13.5" expect the end of the bowl to be at 30.25" to 30.50"

Some like the Soiree, that can use a Unifit, can be moved back 2"
That would mean in your case, with the 14" Unifit it would be 28.5"

stymie

Reaction score
Thank you both for the info...it looks like the elongated bowl will fit...Great Info on this forum...
Thanks again,
Steve in Ohio

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks