TOTO Dartmouth water spot = TOTO Drake water spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sepp

Reaction score
TOTO Carrollton water spot = TOTO Drake water spot?

I'm probably getting pretty anal here, but where else could one even think of asking such a question?

One would think the TOTO Carrollton and TOTO Drake are close cousins since they both use G-MAX technology. A large water spot (10-1/4" x 8-5/8") is claimed for the Drake in one of Terry Love's reviews, but I have never considered our Carrollton's water spot a large one. It usually flushes on one try IF you're willing to stand there and hold its hand for 3 seconds, but the skid mark syndrome is definitely more common than it was on the high-gallonage throne which the TOTO replaced. The pressurized Glenwall in the basement has much better bowl wash, but it should be rated PG-13 for violence. :)

Anyway, since most of the TOTO praise on this forum seems to be for the Drake model, I was just wondering whether Carrollton is supposed to perform as well as Drake or whether it is a comparative underachiever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks