Toto Dalton toilet review, the best toilet for under $200?

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you have the old style fill valve with the ball on a rod, then you can take the fill valve apart and clean.
There is a small locking pin that drops in from the top, remove that and I think you can spin off the top part of the valve.

dalton_fill.jpg

DaveT

Reaction score
Opposing point of view

I know that Terry and many others like the Dalton as a lower-cost alternative to the Drake, but go to "Toto Dalton Toilet" thread to read a couple of opposing views, related to "piss-poor" bowl wash in the Dalton.
https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?37810-Toto-Dalton-Toilet&highlight=dalton

Perhaps if SaniGloss was available on the Dalton - I don't recall that it was - it would make a world of difference for this deficiency.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks