toto blues

Users who are viewing this thread

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
Don't know wich model but after pulling twice,Only single wax ring, new C.I. flange. it still clogs. They want another brand! Must be high and not too loud.
The old power assist Gerber was. Willie there old dog HOWEID at every flush.
And it needs to be HIGH Gal is about 6' 4" I'm guessing. I'll continue to use Toto elsewhere,NOT HERE! Thanks Tool

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Have you done a careful check to make sure there is nothing caught in the trap? I'm thinking something like a toothbrush, comb, or such that could have been accidentally dropped in. Since clogs are very rare with Toto toilets of any model, one has to suspect some foreign object has gotten in and is causing the problem. Did the toilet work OK when first installed or has this been since day one?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If they are clogging a 2" trapway, you may need to find them an Australian Caroma. The Caroma uses a 3" trapway.

There are some people with medical conditions that can't use normal toilets. That is the first thing I would ask them.

Toolaholic

Reaction score
Thank You,Will go to roof and rod vent,Use Micro sea snake camera on trap way.

Hope head doesn't break off !!!!

Toolaholic

Reaction score
One the way home after work

Have My helper ,set up ladder,extension cord,super Vee and closet auger. Toilet blocked. auger and clear. Up to vent with retriever. Feel blockage in vent. Run it in about 25 ' Pull back mess. Knock on door show them they need whole house rodded. Ask some questions. Both flush dental floss daily. Give My lecture on the evils of using drano. Why not,she askes. This is the kicker!!
For Years He runs a non profit environmental agency ,beating up Big Buss.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks