Toto Aquia install in remodeled bathroom, 11-1/4" rough in

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by lifespeed, May 15, 2012.

1. lifespeed

lifespeed Member

I'm in the process of remodeling my bathroom, just about to lay tile over a new floor. For some reason the plumber gave me an 11-1/4" rough in instead of 12". I'm planning on re-using my 5 year old Toto Aquia toilet - the only fixture in the bathroom to survive the remodel.

Will this work without hitting the wall? I recall the Aquia screws to plastic blocks through the skirts on the sides, and allowed for a small amount of front-to-back adjustment.
  2. lifespeed

lifespeed Member

I made the plumber move the flange to a 12" rough-in. No point tiling and then finding out it won't fit. He made an oval hole in my nice, new 3/4" plywood subfloor. Should have done it correctly the first time. Grrrrr . . .