Toto Aquia II (2 piece) vs Toto Vespin II (2 piece)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sean W.

Reaction score
Need some thoughts on which one to go with? Essentially we need a 1.28 flush or .9/1.6 so either works. Will be used by the public but cleaned daily.

Does the Aquia II truly have skidding after every use? I'm leaning towards that one because of the looks but the Vespin has CEFIONTECT, a larger water spot I'm presuming (can anyone verify) and a higher MAP score.

Is there truly a difference between a MAP rating of 500 for Aquia and 800 for Vespin? Can the Toto Aquia be special ordered with Sana Gloss?

Factors:
Install difficulty
Parts replacement cost/ease of purchase
Skidding
Water Surface
Looks
Flushing System
Clogs

Will be purchasing 24 of these, so its an important decision.

Reach4

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
In a public setting, I think the Vespin II or the Carlyle II, if you want to go to a one-piece would be your better choice. The fill valve and flush valve are more common parts, so should be cheaper and easier to find when the time comes as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks