1. mneese

mneese New Member

I am replumbing my house with a viega homerun system,I would like to use all viega fittings but can't find anywhere in Oklahoma to rent a press for the stainless steel clamps .what is the best alternative to these fittings,I am thinking about using oetiker stainless steel cinch clamps with vanguard fittings or if anyone can tell me where I can rent a press either online or in Oklahoma I will stick strictly with all viega products.
  2. jastori

jastori New Member

One option is to buy the tool used on ****, and then resell when you are done. Often, you can resell for basically the same as the price you bought for.
  3. mneese

mneese New Member

Considered that but right now I don't have 6-8 hundred dollars to buy all three size tools,figured renting would be a cheaper way to go if I can find a place to rent it and my local supplier does not rent them
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

If you are using "rings" then one tool usually has "jaws" for all the sizes you will normally use, so you do NOT need three different tools.