toliet seat

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by pmig, Jun 3, 2005.

1. pmig

pmig New Member

I have a kohler Rialto one piece toliet. It was installed in the mid 80's. The color is country gray which is discontunied now. I need a new toliet seat in this color, the seat is round. If anyone has info on where to find one I would be grateful. Phil
  2. Bemis (toilet seat manufacturer) has a product called Bemis Color Direct which is a mail order program for a premium plastic toilet seat (either standard round or elongated) for about $40 including shipping. They have 94 colors to choose from (and one is Kohler's Country Grey). This is available retail, though I'm unsure where. Check the big box stores. It is also on the major online auction site for $38.99 (plus $2.00 to mail it to you).
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

seat

Any of the "Big Box Stores" will have a toilet seat catalog in the Special Orders desk, which will have all the available manufacturer's colors.