Toilet sink lids for washing hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Hi Terry,
First off, thank you for creating such a comprehensive site! Your reviews and opinions are incredibly useful, and presented simply and succinctly.
i hope you can take the time to respond briefly to my question -- i've recently moved into a new house, and need to replace the toilet. It's a split bathroom, and i'd like to add an over-the-tank sink to optimize use. i'm torn between these two product sets... one i'm sure is a better toilet with a sink tacked on, while the other is a cleaner-looking unified solution. What i'm worried about is how much worse the toilet is :)
Separate solution:
Toto Guinever, with this toilet tank lid on top -

toilet_seat_lid_top.jpg

one

toilet_lid_sink_blue.jpg

two
toilet_seat_lid_inside.jpg

three

profile_smart_1.jpg

If you have any insights, they'd be greatly appreciated!
Thanks much,

.m

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I prefer the combination of the Caroma, simply because it's a factor fitted product. Very clean looking.

I like the Toto Guinevere better as a toilet, but don't know what the tank lid combo is going to look on it.
It could be fine.

Here is one I found, but it takes up a lot of wall space. I can't imagine this one being used in the U.S.

roco_toilet_lav.jpg

roco_toilet_lav_sitting.jpg

index.php

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks