Toilet Plugged

Users who are viewing this thread

nhoj

Reaction score
I have been working on this toilet for 3 hours and cannot unplug it, I have put Liquid Plumber in it and plunged it and it still will not brake lose, what can I do next to unplug it?

Reach4

Reaction score
You learned nothing new in 4 hours?

The water didn't even go down?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please make some effort to search around the forums here, there are plenty of answers and solutions for this, so we don't have to keep repeating answers that are easily found.

Posting your question twice will not produce a more magical solution.

nhoj

Reaction score
NO the water does not even go down.

I don't really know what else I need to do since my wife has ALS and she needs the toilet at times.

nhoj

Reaction score
Please make some effort to search around the forums here, there are plenty of answers and solutions for this, so we don't have to keep repeating answers that are easily found.

Posting your question twice will not produce a more magical solution.

I am very sorry, being a caregiver is not a easy job and at times you don't even have time to do what you would like to do. An this is one of those days that you are caring for your wife all day long.

Reach4

Reaction score
Reaction score
I am very sorry, being a caregiver is not a easy job and at times you don't even have time to do what you would like to do.
You've made your point that you don't have the time search through the forums here, let alone time to DIY.

All the better reason to call a licensed professional.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks