Toilet not refilling properly

Users who are viewing this thread

AmyG

Reaction score
A few months ago my Dad and I installed a Toto Drake toilet in my house. Recently, when it is flushed and begins to refill, the flow of water keeps stopping and re-starting. This continues until the bowl/tank is filled. Sometimes if the faucet at the bathroom sink is turned on full blast while the toilet is refilling then the waterflow to the toilet will continue without the stopping and starting. I've checked the hoses inside the tank and can find no blockages or kinks. Any ideas on what the problem is and what should I do to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
It is most likely the washer inside the shutoff where the supply line is attatched. Try replacing it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks