Toilet Flange is Crooked

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris Axdahl

Reaction score
I built a new house that is a slab on grade with no basement. All the 4 inch plumbing is in the concrete. When I set the toilet flange it some how got moved or I didn't set it level. So after the concrete was finished I noticed that one end of the flange is sticking up 3/8 of an inch off the concrete,while the other end is sitting on the concrete. What can I do to not make my toilet wabble and yet be secure, if anything? THANK YOU!

Chris Axdahl

Reaction score
Toilet Flange not level

I have a toilet flange that is not flush with the concrete. It is a pvc flange and sticks up about 3/8 of an inch one one side causing the toilet to not sit level and want to wabble. What can I do. Thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would trim the plastic flange with a saw.

If you need something to hold the bolts down, you can always use a repair flange rotohammered into the concrete.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks