Tie Bar Sink to Existing Bathroom Sink Plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

kdpaparelli

Reaction score
Hello. My Husband and I bought a finished home. We are wanting to turn part of an existing room into a wet bar area. The small bar sink will not be used for food of any kind.

There is an existing bathroom with sink, toilet and shower on a joining wall. We are wanting to just saw a small hole through the ajoining wall, through the existing vanity, and tie the bar sink into the existing sink. Can this be accomplished without causing draining, etc. issues?

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There are too many unknowns to give an answer, and you will not know if, or how, it can be done until you open the wall. One thing you cannot do is run the pipe into the lavatory cabinet and connect to its drain line. Even if it were permitted, you would seldom have enough room to do so.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks