Reaction score
The Cat in the cobra pose - YouTube
lol4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
The Cat in the cobra pose - YouTube

yes it did make me smile. normally they stay on 3 paws and keep one high and back ready to strike. I know, we had 7 cats at one time. now we are down to 4 and our dog

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
October 2011 MISC 098.jpg

The problem with cats is they are lizard vaccum cleaners, breed like ants, dont bark, and stand nearby as some intruder chops you up with a cleaver.

Get a REAL dog, and every pervert bypasses your home, and you need never lock your truck or car. If you live in the wilds,
your kid will never make the evening news as prime rib for a mountain lion. Or for the local bully.

If I feed an animal, I figure I should get something out of it. And dogs bond, where cats just hang out.

Attachments

• October 2011 MISC 095.jpg
    October 2011 MISC 095.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:

Jeanrose770

Reaction score
It is pretty hard to watch cat videos/compilations without getting some really good laughs in. There are known as such nimble creatures....yet sometimes.....the do the darnest things!

susanlinda823

Reaction score
I have to admit, I prefer cat videos to dog any day! Cats are hilarious, and dogs are kind of dopey.

Leonard W. Mendoza

Reaction score
This is the most funny video I have ever seen. Look at the cat, what a pose. I just can't stop my laugh.:D:p
You just made my day;) Thanks a lot for the share

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks