This really happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

W

wiz16

My girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years now. We had fights every now and then but it usually went away. 4 weeks ago, I caught her flirting with my best friends and we had a big fight and broke up after that. Now I really miss her. i treid everything to get my ex back? I called her and she wouldn't even answer. Everything goes into voicemail. When I bumped into her, she treats me like a friend.. I've been sleeping 1 hour every night. Every time I close my eye, I see my girlfriend...i tried every thing to get her back but all was in vain. I want her back because of the love I have for her, I begged her with everything, I tried to entice her with money, made promises but she refused. I explained my problem to someone, and he suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring her back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster who was from USA Texas, she told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, that before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, she cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, that was around 4:21pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all she said was that she was so sorry for everything that happened, I was so happy and told her to come, she came to me the following day and we started living together again. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will never have a relationship problem that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. you could need the help of the spell caster, her email is (****@yahoo.com) you can email her if you need her assistance in your relationship or anything.*And her mobile number is ((1-800- IMAFRAUD).
She only welcome text messages. from phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
That's a great story. Does she only accept Cash? Can I pay by PayPal?

I would love to cast a spell on Jim and make him fall OUT of love with Kerdi Board.....

lol

Jim, you are getting sleepy, very sleepy...

Crystal-ball.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Play Pal or Pay Pal.

I wonder what a spell like that would cost? Jim really loves Kerdi Board - I might need two..... ;)

I'm pretty sure the spell caster got her powers from aliens!

20121010-seasons-alien-abduction.jpg

Last edited:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Witchcraft is real but the Energy can not be transferred thru a phone connection.

And a real Witch will not add lighting to their crystal ball. They will use candles.

Witchcraft is nothing to play with, and Carma has a way of paying back.

For a good time call Jenny at 867-5309.

Have Fun Everyone.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks