This is a GREAT forum -- deeply appreciated

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by dtraster, Mar 23, 2014.

1. dtraster

dtraster New Member

I love it that I can come here in the middle of my project, find answers to questions from professionals and experienced do-it-yourselfers. You all have made my bathroom project go much more smoothly than it otherwise would have and I appreciate the advice and Mr. Love for starting, hosting, and maintaining it.

Go Wichita State Shockers!!!
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Thanks!

A lot of the pros are having fun with this too. We're all just working this to make sure everyone's plumbing project is a success. :) Keeping the America's first in plumbing.
  3. petrie

petrie New Member

Great forum, really appreciate it also. Some knowledge can only be gained by years of experience in a trade, and for you and others to give it away to DIYers is very generous.
  4. dtraster

dtraster New Member

Agreed... Great point!
  5. jim mills

jim mills New Member

DIY'ers aren't the only ones that benefit here.....No one can know everything about everything, and reviewing & sharing info is good practice.