This has got to make you smile!

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness Forum' started by Cookie, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Maybe I need a cat. Taylor wants to give me one of his cats while he's in college.
  3. Cookie

Cookie .

Oh, you should take him. Not that there isn't stuff funny enough in your life to laugh about already, lol; cats just do it in a friendly, charming way.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Yes, cats have a fine sense of humor. A dog just wants to run around and jump up and down, but a cat will give you this look like, you think you know me, but I got something up my sleeve on you. Whaha! And then they get you.
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

I love dogs, but I got to admit cats got personalities that include you in their lives. Like my youngest, he comes over to me and he wants to snuggle up, he puts his head under my chin and I can't see the tv. lol.

The older one, age 23, 23 years old... in Jan. struts over to me, and makes me scratch his butt and pet his head. Over and over until, my fingers fall off. I am doing this with the other one under my chin, while laying down. But, this makes me laugh, cause it is just so silly. I am in such great demand.
  6. Cookie

Cookie .