This has got to make you smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, you should take him. Not that there isn't stuff funny enough in your life to laugh about already, lol; cats just do it in a friendly, charming way.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Yes, cats have a fine sense of humor. A dog just wants to run around and jump up and down, but a cat will give you this look like, you think you know me, but I got something up my sleeve on you. Whaha! And then they get you.

Cookie

Reaction score
I love dogs, but I got to admit cats got personalities that include you in their lives. Like my youngest, he comes over to me and he wants to snuggle up, he puts his head under my chin and I can't see the tv. lol.

The older one, age 23, 23 years old... in Jan. struts over to me, and makes me scratch his butt and pet his head. Over and over until, my fingers fall off. I am doing this with the other one under my chin, while laying down. But, this makes me laugh, cause it is just so silly. I am in such great demand.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks