Thermostats + controls for 2 temp system

Users who are viewing this thread

Baldrick

Reporter
Reaction score
Since I am getting no response from other thread, let's put things differently.

What would be the best way to control a 2 temp system?

Trinity Ti100 has it's own Sentry 2100 unit, but alone it will do no good for more than 1 zone.

Primary loop with a 009 pump and then secondary header with 008 pump and manifold for high temp and branch with I-series 3 way setpoint mixing valve, 008 pump and manifold.

I would appreciate advice on what control panel and what thermostats to use, to make this system most efficient. Too late for slab sensor though.

First floor has a thermostat that does central air. Worth replacing it with 2 stage H, 1 stage C thermostat that would do both warm air and radiant? For me it makes sense only if warm air is activated only as emergency, at ~50F. Don't need it for faster temp gain since I don't plan for setbacks.

Or go with dedicated radiant thermostat there?
Second floor need dedicated radiant T-stat.
It would be great if first floor T-stat could program and control both zones.

Taco or Tekmar controls? NT series Tekmar thermostat or something simple?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks